Hey Macomb students: welcome to the winter semester! Whether you’re new to our campuses or are returning for your second, third or whatever semester, we are so glad to have you here!
And in case you didn’t know or forgot, Macomb offers you a variety of free resources to help you succeed:
- Career Services: Workshops, field trips, internships and work-study opportunities
- Learning Centers: Math and science tutoring
- Libraries: Print and digital resources and an enrichment series
- Student Life and Leadership: On- and off-campus activities/food pantry
- Student Options for Success: College and community resources
- Reading and Writing Studios: Online and onsite consultations
- Veteran and Military Services: Your direct point of contact for using your VA benefits
Stay tuned to this blog for more news you can use. And if none of this has chased away your Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) blues, just remember spring break is just two months away. I’m thinking Cancun or Cabo, how about you?