The modernization of South Campus is well underway, bringing with it the relocation of some important departments – both permanently and temporarily – and the closing of C building and its entrances for the next year.
To help you get around South Campus during its much (I think we would all agree) needed renovation, it would be helpful to know that:
- The Department of Arts & Sciences is now permanently located in E-214.
- The Department of Business and Information Technology is temporarily located in D-212.
- The Department of Public Safety/South Campus College Police is permanently located in K-340 and can still be reached at 586.445.7135.
- Parking lot 1 will remain open and students may access the campus by using the sidewalk on the north (12 Mile Road) side of C Building, proceeding through the canopied entrance between D and E buildings.
- Wheelchair ramps are available on either side of the circular driveway in front of D and E buildings, where additional handicap parking spaces are also available.