It’s almost spring break and you are probably more than ready for it! But if a week off isn’t going to be enough to raise your spirits (or your grades), remember Macomb offers free resources to help you knock out the second half of the semester.
- Learning Centers: Located in the South and Center Campus libraries offer tutoring in math, science, foreign language and more.
- Reading and Writing Studios: Adjacent to the Learning Centers – its consultants can help you ace your reading and writing assignments.
- Student Options for Success (SOS): Can connect you with a variety of community resources and assistance to help you financially.
- Counseling and Academic Advising: They will keep you on track toward your degree or other educational goal.
- Veteran and Military Services: An office dedicated to the needs of Macomb’s military population.
- African American Male Excellence Society: Mentoring for African American male students. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can do it and we can help!